From: daRcmaTTeR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:24:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [expert] Ad Absurdum (was Linux for Kids)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, J. Craig Woods wrote:

> Jim Dawson wrote:
> > And while we're at it let's start a grass roots campaign to get the Mafia to stop
>thier unsavory business practices as well...
> >
> > They don't care what anyone thinks. As long as the money keeps piling in they're
>happy.
> >

> Ya, and while we are at it, let's start a campaign against greed,
> corruption, dishonesty, child pornography, corpulence, incompetent
> politicians, and, hell, why not stupidity too.
>
> Now we have our work cut out....
>
> Dr John,
> The Night Tripper

        ;) well John...you've managed to corral the entire human race.
Just how are we supposed to manage all that AND take on M$ at the same
time, huh? Since we're outlawing stupidity that means my head will be on
the chopping block every time I argue with my wife about how much time
I'm in front of the PC coding.

talk about a losing battle. sheesh! I might as well argue with a rock as
think I'm going to win that one.

--
daRcmaTTeR