Daniel Anderson wrote:
> Hi all,
>    Got my LM 8.2 powerpack edition today,and trying to install on a AMD K6-2
> 500 with Ali chipset. I get as far as looking for packages to install, and
> get an error "depslistordered mismatch against hdlist files"  Any ideas what
> is wrong?
>    Thanks,
>    Dan

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Hit "F1" and then type in "expert nopentium" with out the quotes. That
should hopefully fix your problem. It is reported that there might be a
possible bug in the vm for amd k6-2 board between 400MHz and 500MHz.

--
Altoine B
Maximum Time Unlimited

If you think the system is working, ask someone who's waiting for a prompt.

Linux 2.4.18-12mdk i686