Brian Parish wrote:
> I'll check out those pages.  No need to handle outgoing mail, so the
> approach you suggest would seem appropriate.  I'll keep you posted on
> progress.

Great!

Now that I think about it, maybe one reason I've procrastinated with
respect to modifying the sketches on the second page is because the
first sketch does not (explicitly) incorporate a virus checker (like
spamassassin or whatever).  I'll watch this thread and for comments by
you which might help me determine how / where to show that on the first
page.

regards,
Randy Kramer