Okay, I've used Eterm under Mandrake since v7.0 or so, and I've never had a
problem... Now, whenever I open Eterm under the 8.2 Powerpack edition, I get:

bash: TMOUT: readonly variable
[darklord@darkforce darklord]$

I have no idea where TMOUT is. I searched .bash_profile, .bashrc, and
.bash_history in my /home directory. I also searched /etc for .bashrc and
profiles... I guess I'm inexperienced, I didn't see any direct reference to
this.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

--
                                                                          /\