On Mon, 06 May 2002 19:18:23 -0600
Steve Browne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 07 May 2002 07:51:33 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Is lm_sensors broken in 8.2?
>
> No, I just finished configuring it for gkrellm. The modules are
> compiled in the default installation kernel. You need to run, from
> the command line, "sensors-detect" and then add the indicated
> lines to/etc/rc.modules and /etc/modules.conf

Just a curiosity.  I've got an ASUS TUSL2 mobo with a celeron 950
coppermine cpu and 512 megs ram running and in 8.1 and 8.2 when I
ran sensors detect it came back with nothing to add to
/etc/rc.modules  It doesn't detect any sensors.  Fine it's better
than what happens to a ThinkPad *grin*  Just wondering if any one
else has gotten them running on this mobo, and how did you do it?
The chipset is Intel 815 on the mobo.

James