Hi All,

Following on from my problem with a HP Colorado IDE tape drive, I have found the
following message in the 'dmesg' output.

scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
Vendor: HP        Model: COLORADO 14GB     Rev: 4.01
Type:   Sequential-Access                  ANSI SCSI revision: 02
ide-scsi: hdc: unsupported command in request queue (0)
end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 64

Could this be a pointer as to the problem of not having access to the /dev/st0 whcih
is linked to :

 /dev/st0 -> scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/mt

which does not exist, that is, the 'mt' at the end does not exist.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

David

Mandrake 8.1