Le Vendredi 17 Mai 2002 06:51, vous avez écrit :
> A commerical application is not necessaryly proprietry, sorry if I seem
> like someone "flogging a dead horse" but i dont think its much of a
> point either way for mandrake, but not using the correct description
> leads to people miss understanding. (those of us who do read the

I don't like this thread and the spirit within...

Sorry, but I have NEVER misunderstood, and I think that nobody enough honest
have never had. The first 2 CDs contains free softwares (free in the mean of
the GNU terms, not free for "no money"), the commercial CDs contain
proprietary applications. End of thread.

The only strange thing is that I remember that Netscape was included (or is
it my mistake ?) in the first CDs, although Netscape is proprietary (not free
in the GNU spirit) at all.

N.