On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 06:34 -0400, daRcmaTTeR wrote:
> > Le Jeudi 16 Mai 2002 19:38, vous avez écrit :
> >
> > I think you should better read the newbie list, and the manuals first.
> >
> > N.
> >

> Do you really? ;)
>
> I think a newbie just told me to RTFM! Ah! I'll never be the same.
>
> daRcmaTTeR   *ponders the meaning of life*

LOL!

You don't have kids of your own? If so you should know that kids are REAL
fast in picking up expressions like RTFM! And they are craving for the
first opportunity to throw them back at you!

He's not wrong in this case, though....

wobo
--
Registered Linux User 228909      Powered By Mandrake Linux 8.1
Microsoft, Windows, Bugs, Lacking Features, IRQ Conflicts, System