if you go to the kde ftp site and look for the README in the (er.. i
think) top level folder for kde3/mandrake it tells you how there.
basically, d/l all the rpms to a folder by themselves (i used
/root/rpms/kde3) then shell to that dir and urpmi -v *

be ready though, for it to take some time since it has to install all
locales if you don't have them already.

mine's still working on it (it'd d/l thru ftp)

hth

Jerry