Hi List,

I've got something weird going on with RPM on my on Mandrake box. When
ever I attempt to --test install a package or just plain old -ivh a
package(s) I'm accustomed to seeing it "do" something. at the very least
  come back with an error telling me there are dependency issues.
However, now it isn't doing anything! I can't even get it to do a
--rebuilddb.

When I enter a command on the command line it just sits there as though
it's stuck. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on here?

thanks,

Mark