Has anyone tried out PureSecure from Demarc (demarc.com)?  I've got that
running on my machine (free for individual users) and man, it's just
amazing.  It uses Snort to monitor your network, MySQL to log
everything, and ties it all together in a sweet web front end.  It also
does MD5 checksums on specified files and watches your services, system
load and disk utilisation.  AFAIK, it's the best security tool out
there!  Hell, maybe I should work for them as this was a pretty big plug ;)

-Charlie

--
GPG Key fingerprint = 4F36 EC4F 2F2C 5F59 9690  09E5 4C0F 9DB0 8623 53CE
There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go.