Hello All,

This something that I had working in previous versions of Mandrake (I now
have version 8.2). I'm fairly certain that I have httpd.conf configured
correctly but I think the problem is more basic.

I have a home page on my ISP's server that includes several PHP scripts that
work correctly. What I want to do is run those scripts on my home system.

A copy of my home page is in stored in my home directory and includes a link
to a PHP script as follows:

/home/phil/MySite/index.php3

Clicking on the link button causes konquerer to display the "open with"
dialog (Netscape does nothing). This used to work. Can someone put me on the
right track?

--
Regards,
Phil