On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, civileme wrote:
[small snip]

> And the old adage is still true:  "Data not backed up is data lost"
>
> Civileme

Civileme,

I wish I would have heeded your warning some time back when you warned
against using ext3. while it was just a workstation and all the data
files are on the server and backed up constantly, ext3 puked the other
night and forced a reload. not hard, but still work to bring back the
complete configuration.

Reiser is back now. lesson learned the hard way.

--
Mark
a.k.a. daRcmaTTeR