On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 13:56, J. Craig Woods wrote:

> Well my last post was a most intriguing explication of the quantum
> theory as it correlates with spectroscopy and singularity.  Even when
> the renown physicist, Stephen Hawking, read it, he commented on its
> value as a "break-through" treatise. But, alas, it did not make it to
> the list.

Didn't you see it Craig?  I read it with great interest - particularly
your chapter "Singularities and Singles Bars - The Truth at Last!".  The
"Quantum if Ya Got 'em" section was also memorable.  Maybe you should
repost for those that missed it.

Now was there some point to this reply?  Ah yes!  I am also not seeing
posts and re-posting them gives identical results.  i.e. I still don't
see it.

It really does seem that sympa has some sensitivities to content that I
can't grok.

Brian