Hello,

I  have virtual hosts set up on a Mandrake server.  I can access the different IP
numbers by hostname, but when I log in to any of the hosts, they all show the hostname
as the one assigned to the first IP number.  Is there a way for hostname to be set to
whatever domain name you're logging in to?  That is, if I ssh to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I see
host name as xxx.com, but if I ssh to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I see host name as yyy.com.

Thanks for any help.

Dan

WIN a first class trip to Hawaii.  Live like the King of Rock and Roll
on the big Island. Enter Now!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes