yes i've just discoveed that it is listed - by printerdrake - but it isn't
listed in the kde add printer dialogue that you get from kword etc or in the
list using the cups www-admin tool, although now i've used printerdrake the
www tool lists the driver as the one it is using but still doesn't offer it
to you as a choice if you try to add a printer!

bascule

--
"Rome wasn't burned in a day. "