Brandon Long wrote:
> realize that he is showing the kernel routing table, not the ip addresses.
> You can see that his machines networking seems set up properly by his
> ifconfig display.

> Have you tried plugging a crossover cable into the nics to see if there is
> cable trouble?

>  The following message was beamed across the Internet:

You must be joking, right! You can not possibly think that having the network
address 127.0.0.0 binding on device eth1 is proper! What, might I ask, do you
do for a living. I hope it is not networking...

drjung,

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/Linux Network/System Administration
http://www.trismegistus.net/resume.html
Character is built upon the debris of despair --Emerson