On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 15:21 -0700, Larry Sword wrote:
> I beleive it's "kdebugdialog".
>
> Larry
>
> Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I use KDE 3.0.1 (the newest version by Texstar). I start it from the cli
> >with kde3. When I log off from KDE I get back to the cli and see a lot of
> >warnings and error messages from KDE.
> >
> >At LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, Germany I asked the KDE guys about it and one
> >of them stated that most of it are debugging messages which I can turn
> >off by using a start parameter. I did not jot that parameter down, so I
> >forgot it the minute I returned home.
> >
> >Anybody knows this?
> >
> >wobo

That seems to handle some of the messages. Other messages are stating
that this or that file was not found in /usr/share/mdk/kde/ while KDE is
installed in /opt/ and I don't have an older version of KDE in /usr/.

OK, thanks for this and I'll go on learning.

wobo
--
Registered Linux User 228909  Powered By Mandrake Linux sum(8.1+0.1)
Microsoft, Windows, Bugs, Lacking Features, IRQ Conflicts, System