Jesus Arocho wrote:

> On Tuesday 11 June 2002 06:50, Azrael wrote:
>
> Well, where are these exemplary documents?  I would also like to read them.

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Unfortunately, posting to the list is giving me fits. I think my
messages are actually being posted because I saw a response from Pierre
to one on my postings. Yet, I never saw my own post. This leads me to
think that maybe it is my pop3 server that is screwing up. I am still
receiving mail at a ISP pop3 server because when I joined the list some
three years ago, I did not have my own mail server running. Looks like I
will have to rejoin again but everyone will have to promise to never,
ever send html postings :-)

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods