Hello,
 1) I have setup a triple boot system with WinMe(fat32),
Mandrake7.2(reiserfs)
  and Mandrake8.2(reiserfs,ext2). I am using lilo to switch between the
  systems at boot.

  Evrything is working fine. I only have the fololwing problem. I have
  given within Mandarke8.2 partion mount points to the 7.2 partition
  and WinMe all is mounted fine at boot. However within Mandarke7.2 I
  only can mount the WinMe (fat32)partition and one  Mandrake8.2
  partition (ext2). Trying to mount the others (reiserfs) as:

  mount -t reiserfs /dev/hdb6 /82usr

  fails with the message:

  mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hdb6,
         or too many mounted file systems

  Could any one tell me if there is a compatibilty problem between
  the reifer FS in both mandrakes (7.2 and 8.2) and if there is a
  way to work arround this.

2) I am using the Ltools to reach from within WinMe the ext2 partition
  since the Ltools were not able to read or write to reiser partions
  is there another tool for that purpose on the web ?

Thanks