James wrote:

> Femme,
>   One curious point.  In Linux does your card grab the 3c90x driver or
> the 3c59x driver.  Mine both use the 3c59x driver and can do 10/100
>
> James

Well..hm.. now you got me wondering!

sheesh... would just a "modprobe eth0" give me that info?

Or... is there another command to do it?  I'm trying to learn CLI stuff
more & more so I can rely less on the GUI in case I ever get stuck... I
know I can use the Control centre...but thats not much of a learning
experience!

If I had to try to remember *i'm in windows ATM* I'd say it grabs the
3c90x driver.

I'll take a look and get back to you...offlist or on. your choice luv :)

Don't wanna bore others with my petty problems.

--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert