On Saturday 15 June 2002 12:59 pm, mike wrote:
> Hoyt wrote:
> > I'm having trouble setting up lm_sensors with a TYAN Tiger MPX S2466
> > mobo.
> >
> > Anyone have this working?
> >
> > Hoyt

> I Have a epox 8kta3+pro mb and can't get it to work under 8.2
>
> works great in 8.0 but latest seems to be broken. Maybe 9.0?

I got an email back from the maintainer who sent me to look at a trouble
ticket on the site. That ticket didn't work for me.

For now, I'm getting results from adding to /etc/rc.d/rc.local

### For lm_sensors
modprobe i2c-proc
modprobe w83781d
modprobe i2c-amd756

And it works, but I'm not quite happy with that. I'll post back when I find
more.

Hoyt