I added a 3rd note to
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/HowYouCanHelp, as follows, to
explicitly address the point of information becoming obsolete.  The
procedure is just one possibility, it is not cast in concrete.

<quote>
3. As information goes out of date, and new information applies to new
releases, I plan to preserve some old pages and implement a naming
convention to identify old and new information.  One possible scenario:
A question answered about kde 3.0 might be answered on a page named
ToastingRyeBreadWithKde.  When kde 3.1 comes out, we might copy that
entire page to a page named ToastingRyeBreadWithKde30, and add a note to
the ToastingRyeBreadWithKde page saying that the information was
developed for kde 3.0 and may need modification for 3.1.  As time goes
on, the page will (should) get modified appropriately.  At the next
release of kde, the process is repeated.
</quote>

Randy Kramer