When I do  rpm -bb --target i586 somfile.spec  on my install I get

Finding  Requires: (using /usr/lib/rpm/find-requires)...
sed: -e expression #1, char 4: No previous regular expression
sed: -e expression #1, char 4: No previous regular expression
sed: -e expression #1, char 4: No previous regular expression
sed: -e expression #1, char 4: No previous regular expression

with the sed line repeated for a couple of minutes then it goes ahead
and finishes the build of the rpm   This happens no matter what rpm I'm
building or no matter who the spec comes from......  I'm running 8.2
with the stock rpm packages from the powerpack edition. Anyone else see
this or have any idea what is happening?

James