FemmeFatale wrote on Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 09:36:54PM -0600 :

> my only problem with the Open Projects channel is their anal
> retentivity. *sigh*  They ban & Kick for really stupid reasons.
> Knowledge was good, but damn they are so freaking annoying!

It's gotten quite a bit better I do believe.  They'll even help the
newbie who's not interested in helping himself...for a while.
Eventually they'll prod you into looking up things on your own.  Really,
OPN is quite a nice place to hangout nowadays.  I'm usually logged in,
but that doesn't mean I'm paying attention.  It just means a computer is
on in the same room that I'm in :)

> The Ops have God Syndrome I swear.

Yes :)

Blue skies...           Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because