Last install in a hurry I stupidly enabled autologin. It took a while
for me to figure out a solution. I couldn't find a way that actually
worked in the desktop control center. I changed settings that would have
appeared to disable it, but it had no effect. Then I found and changed
/etc/sysconfig/autologin, but that didn't work either. Then I noticed
that /etc/sysconfig/autologin would revert to its original state at some
point after I changed it. It turns out that for the change to stick, the
change must be made while not in runlevel 5. Is this expected? I should
think this is a bug.
--
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the
Bible."                                                George Washington

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/