> It ain't "rocket science"!

I really have no excuse then:

        89-90 NASA - Shuttle Ascent Trajectory Design (shuttle was ours from
main engine start to MECO (cutoff) (STS-28 through STS-34)
        90-95 NASA - Mission Operations, On board systems - Hydraulics,
electrical power generation and distribution, environmental control and
life support, mechanical systems, payload bay doors, caution & warning,
etc... (STS-44 through STS-63)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN * BERTIN, PLLC