On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 13:18 -0500, Flood Randy Capt AFCA/TCAA wrote:

> I installed ogle and tried to get it to work.  It plays the first
> 10-30 seconds of a DVD and then stops.  I tried running it as both
> root as well as a regular user.  Any sugggestions?

Start it in an xterm as a cli command, like, 'ogle &'
Then you will see status and error messages floating by. Look for
errors. Then post them here. This may clear our now foggy crystal ball.

wobo
--
Registered Linux User 228909  Powered By Mandrake Linux sum(8.1+0.1)
Microsoft, Windows, Bugs, Lacking Features, IRQ Conflicts, System