I'm using Mandrake in an ISP as one of the main servers and as one
of the backup servers. One is running 8.1, the other is just
being configured now, and is loaded with 8.2. One of the reasons
I like Mandrake, is that Apache comes pre-configured for servers
with all the modules I need (Perl, PHP4, etc.). So far the 8.1
production machine has been great. I've had problems with it at
all.

        -Bill Randle
        OutlawNet, Inc.
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]