Hello folks,

I have a problem with netscape 6.2.
Its intalled Netscape 6.2.3.
If I start netscape then I get following error message on console:

[root@itmgoer netscape-installer]# ./netscape-installer

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1510 (gtk_widget_hide):
assertion `widget != NULL' failed.
[root@itmgoer netscape-installer]# shell-init: could not get current
directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or
directory
/usr/local/netscape/run-mozilla.sh /usr/local/netscape/mozilla-bin
-installer
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/local/netscape
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/netscape/Cool:/usr/local/netscape:.:
          LIBPATH=/usr/local/netscape:/usr/local/netscape/Cool
       SHLIB_PATH=/usr/local/netscape:/usr/local/netscape/Cool
      XPCS_HOME=/usr/local/netscape/Cool
      MOZ_PROGRAM=/usr/local/netscape/mozilla-bin
      MOZ_TOOLKIT=
        moz_debug=0
     moz_debugger=
*** QfaServices is being registered

Profiles : PREG Cookie user profile name = mansonbln28

Profiles : PREG Cookie user email =

Profiles : PREG Cookie url after activation =
http://home.netscape.com/de/browsers/6_1/su_setup.html
 I am inside the initialize
 Hey : You are in QFA Startup
(QFA)Talkback loaded Ok.
XML Error in file
'file:///root/.mozilla/default/dg6d0193.slt/panels.rdf', Line
Number: 35, Col Number: 15, Description: nicht definierte Entität
Source Line:     <NC:title>&sidebar.tinderbox-seamonkey.label;</NC:title>

whats wrong? Is there a permission problem in my directory?

Thanks for your help.

Marco