Thanks, but I already have a basic monitor like that....I was looking
more along the line of traffic analysis; others I've talked to are also
seeing a lot of traffic, basically network "noise" but we would like to
track it down to see which NIC/IP address the traffic is from/to.
Perhaps a gnutella server; we had to shut a couple of these down before.