that was my first thought whne i first saw this -  a couple of weeks ago -
i'm not sure exactly what a 'virtual address' is, but it sounds memoryish, i
ran memtest for over a day and repeated with a couple of different ram
configs, i'm limited to what i can do due to not having lots of different
sticks to play with, any way for what it's worth there were no reported
errors,

thanks for replying, i will have to save up for some new ram just to make
sure:-)

bascule

--
'Have you lost your senses?'
'Yes, but I may have found some better ones.'