Aye, its that simple. You may need to fiddle with the permissions the script
runs at though.

-----Original Message-----
From: daRcmaTTeR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 July 2002 16:07
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [expert] ejecting the tape

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Scott, Rob wrote:

> eject /dev/st0

naaaaaaah...come on! can it really be _that_ simple? I feel REALly
stooooopid.   ;)

--
daRmaTTeR

R L U: #186492
When ever people annoy me I remember, "Vengence is mine saith the Lord."
My prayer is, "...here am I Lord...send me!"

===========================Mail06=========================================
The information in this E-Mail and in any attachments is CONFIDENTIAL
and may be privileged.  If you are NOT the intended recipient, please
destroy this message and notify the sender immediately.  You should
NOT retain, copy or use this E-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of its contents to any other person or persons.

EXCEPT where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Lloyd's.

Lloyd's may monitor the content of E-mails sent and received via its
network for viruses or unauthorised use and for other lawful
business purposes.

Lloyd's is regulated by the Financial Services Authority