Hi,

We have a mail server, and for the moment anyway, windows users
(although I'm hoping for a few Linux converts with our new terminal
server setup :-) ).

We have a setup on the mail server where an anti-virus program can be
called from the command line before the IMAP folders receive the mail.
There is no need for some complex Trend anti-virus with pre-packaged
SMTP.  The way it was set up, normal command line mail tools still work.
I didn't set it up and actually I don't know a lot about these things
:-)  I just know in a situation with mail, keeping it simple and being
able to used time honored tools can be a very good thing.

Is F-Prot viable in a setup like this?  It seems a lot cheaper than some
other solutions.  Dev-Zone is a non-profit organisation, so these things
count.

Damon
--
Damon Lynch