David Guntner wrote:

> Actually, Brandon hit it on the head.  <slaps forehead>  I should have
> noticed that the directory permissions would have kept the Apache user from
> getting to anything there....
>
> Thanks, though!

Yes, he did, and I should have seen the absence of said bits too.
However, out of curiosity, did you add options, such as "Allow from" or
"Deny from" to the directory options in your conf file? And, if not, how
will you control which client machine or user will run these scrips?
Assigning directory perms will only solve part of this control issue for
your cgi directory.

Just curious,
drjung

--