On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:35:02 -0300 (BRT)
Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Now only USB is missing to make system complete (at least by now
> :).  Perhaps I must say that in Winblows 2k it didn't worked either,
> but, actually, I don't care about winblows.

Go through your BIOS settings and ensure that USB is Enabled and that it
is set to assign IRQ to USB.

    Charles

QOTD:
        I opened Pandora's box, let the cat out of the bag and put the
        ball in their court.
                -- Hon. J. Hacker (The Ministry of Administrative Affairs)
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]