To all that responded thanks
The problem was brand of disk With TDK disks wouldnot  fit
with Memorex I was able to burn.
I have 9,0beta installed now happily using it.

Jerry White

Todd Franklin wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">I have an Acer 12x8x32 burner and have had no problems burning the iso images with eroaster.
Michael Viron wrote:

You need to purchase 700 MB cds in order to burn them.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Project Manager / Primary Developer / Manager of Online Operations