Chuck, thanks for the valuable advice! I created
/etc/security/msec/perm.local with just one line:

/home/PgDB              postgres.postgres       700

and it seems to have done what I want (after running 'msec' of course).
Thanks a bunch!

Daniel, thanks for the links, I'll definitely check the info. Just wanted
to get this working first :)

Aleksey