Hey guys....

I'm tired and maybe a little cranky. It has gotten pretty darned hard to give
bug reports. Maybe I've lost the proper URL to get there, but I just got a
"denied" when I tried. So maybe one of the folks doing development will read
this.

Just tried the Beta 3 on an old ALR 4 processor box. It is using 200mhz
Pentium pro CPU's, with a Mylex raid controller. Locks up solid right after
the graphic hit enter or F1 to continue. No idea what is happening since it
is so early in the boot up. I've tried passing text and vgalo. Makes no
difference. 8.2 is just fine, so this is a serious problem.

Something serious has changed between this and the old version. Hopefully
somone see this. I'm off to bed.