It is not unusual for nobody to be 65535 (16 bits) on various systems.
On an MDK system, I might get worried a little as nobody is usually 99.

     Woody

--
     Woody

Gatewood Green            Web Developer/Systems Admin
Email:                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.linif.org/     Linux in Idaho Falls Linux User Group