"skidley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've read the RPM Howtos and I'm trying to get an .rpmrc setup so I can
> build rpms as normal user. I had this setup before but I dont have my
> old config files to go by. I have this in my ~/.rpmrc
>
> topdir: /home/skidley/rpm

  That stuff now goes in .rpmmacros here's mine:

%_topdir               /home/vox/tarballs/rpms
%_tmppath              /home/vox/tarballs/rpms/tmp

%_signature            gpg
%_gpg_name             Mandrake Linux
%_gpg_path             ~/.gnupg
%distribution          Mandrake Linux
%vendor                MandrakeSoft

  Vox

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their messenger....
For info on safety in the BDSM lifestyle http://www.the-vox.com

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_
technology than everyone else.       -- Donald B. Marti Jr.