From: Joan Tur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Beta 4 - Bad XFree Package

Es Dimarts 03 Setembre 2002 22:01, en Damian G va escriure:
> On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:20:28 +0200
>
> Joan Tur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Es Dimarts 03 Setembre 2002 20:34, en Robert Barry va escriure:
> > > When trying to install Beta4 I get an error message
> > > saying that XFree86 is a bad package.
> > >
> > > I've tried downloading the ISO for CD#1 from 2
> > > different mirrors and I get the same error message.
> >
> > Does the checksum match?  8-?
> >
> > --
> >   Joan Tur. Eivissa-Spain
>
> ..it's amazing.. every time a downloaded mandrake
> installation CD is corrupted.. it boots, it asks
> the questions.. it begins the installation..
>
> ..and fails to install X.
>
> seems to happen every time ;oP
>
> (it happened to me too with 7.2)
>
> Damian
I've downloaded 2 corrupted 9b3 ISOs, 1 corrupted 9b4 ISO and all 3
corrupted
rc1 ISOs (last time it was a 9b4 hang!!)  ;)

Do you understand now my question?!  ;)
--
  Joan Tur. Eivissa-Spain
 AOL quini2k,  ICQ 11407395

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street