Sorry all about the bounced email you must have received.  The phone
company came yesterday and installed a second line for our neighbor and in
the process they managed to make a clean cut in our line!  Consequently,
by the time we got home and realized what happened and were able to call
them, they couldn't get out and fix it until today so my email server has
been down for about 36 hours.  If you don't know what I'm talking about,
then just ignore this and have a great day!

/mike

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

  "AOL for Dummies" is kind of redundant, don't you think?