On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Mark Weaver wrote:

Then how about.... Commodore, Sinclair (was that the spelling?) and
others?

The good old past had interesting things on computing!

I've started out with an Sinclair (?) based "computer", then MSX, then
mainframes (IBM and Fujitsu), then PC until now!!

So I guess, this guys haven't used 'punched cards' to store their
programming ....

Ricardo
[not that old, but *that* curious on hi-tech]

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user