On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 14:50 -0400, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 16:13, James Sparenberg wrote:
>
> > Note to that the early flight simulators (and in fact many still
> > running) use to train professional pilots as well as battle field
> > simulation software. All ran on Amiga 2000s.  Does anyone remember
> > Battle Chess?  Full 3d animation on a single 1.2 meg floppy.
>

> I remember Battle Chess very well.  We were running it on 386's, and
> connecting by modem, if memory serves.  Very fun to watch; I've got a
> copy around here somewhere...

I found it (my copy) on a 1.2 disk. I even installed a small DOS
partition with my old DOS 6 and even connected an old 1.2 drive just to
install Battle Chess. Now I'm playing it once in a while and ruin my
Linux uptime!

wobo (who's Lara Croft anyway?)
--
"... and anyway, an html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     ICQ: #128612867      GPG-ID: A69882EE