From: Andre LABBE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: September 18, 2002 1:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Linux Virus wall

hi

Linux virus wall from Trend doesn't support Mandrake Linux, only Redhat and
Suse. You can install it, but you will have to modify the installation
script (not to hard to do) It does work well, but if you have any trouble
Trend will tell you they don't support it under Mandrake linux. You will
need a very fast pc if you want to run http, ftp and smtp scanning.

Andre