I'm hoping that someone here can tell me what this error is and how
serious it is. When I run make (e.g. I just built gaim 0.59.3), during
the make process, I receive the following error several times:

    cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory
    "/usr/local/include"
    cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system
    directory

It doesn't seem to affect the build though. Every app I've built (that
has gotten this error) seems to work just fine.

Any ideas what this is about? I'm running Mandrake 8.1 with kernel
2.4.19 (again built from source).

Thanks,
Rick
--