hi,
have downloaded the jDictionary and had to install first the
java-runtime-einvironment - so far so good, but I don't have any idea
nor experiences with java, so I should know, what I have to doafter a
succesful install of this file :

j2sdk-1_4_0_02-linux-i586-rpm.bin
first I does a simple run on it then I got :
j2sdk-1_4_0_02-fcs-linux-i586.rpm
after that I made aslo a simple rpm -Uvh
j2sdk-1_4_0_02-fcs-linux-i586.rpm

the install-procedure shows a successfully installation, but what I have
to do as a next step, so I van do such a thing like :
java -jar jdictionary.jar

was looking now for a few hours, where I can see some hints, but cannot
find any useful hints - so I'm hoping to get some from here

thanks in advance one more time
bye hans