-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Vincent Danen
Sent: Friday, 27 September 2002 1:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] simple php -apache - mysql content management
system

On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 08:54 AM, tarvid wrote:

> looking for someone's favorite php-nuke alternative

Geeklog.  http://geeklog.sourceforge.net/ IIRC...  much better than
nuke.  I run two sites on Geeklog and really really like it... I've
tried php-nuke and post-nuke and both are buggy and security nightmares.

http://anthill.vmlinuz.ca/
http://www.freezer-burn.org/

Both sites I run using Geeklog.

--