hi list,
have now an updated kde3 and am having now discovered that after starting my
mdk8.2 box - it is starting automated, I get always the old startsymbol of
kde2 - then starts the kde3, but an old layout as well as in english, not in
german. logout again and login a newone time I get the new kde3-outfit. So -
now my question :
where I have to look for change this behavior and the settings ?
I really doesn't find any old kde2-related rpms.

One thing I have tried, was in mandrake-control-center, looking, which
settings there are, but I also see KDE3, so now I really don't know, where I
can find anymore.

my system uses kernel 2.4.18 and have installed kde 3.0.3 also as mdk-related
rpms.

thanks for helping and bye
hans